yesterday I went for another awesome run and I hope to do a repeat this afternoon! I can't believe how wonderful running has felt! I used to loathe running and it was the most difficult exercise for me, but now it is awesome and I know it is because of 80/10/10!
I ate up all my champagne mangoes in 3 days....bummer...but now I have some yummy cantolope melons for the week(they were on sale for $.99)!! I am looooving strawberry/banana/romaine smoothies right now too :) I am also going to shoot for one month without overt fats. This isn't overly difficult because I don't crave them, but that doesn't mean I haven't had my fare share of avacadoes since starting 80/10/10.
Unfortunately, my skin is still yucky :( I have very oily/acne prone skin that gets red/blotchy...its what is holding me back from posting any pictures of myself...i still have some self-lovin' to work on. but here is a picture of the "fruit counter"!! its from last month, so this yuumy fruit is long gone...that is about a weeks worth of food(with another 40 lbs of bananas in a box on the floor) and my beloved vitamix<3
1 comment:
I love champagne mangos! I just bought a few yesterday that I can't wait to devour :)
Post a Comment