Hello everyone :)
Today has been a great day so far! Very relaxed and the sun is out and it is 50 degrees! AWESOME!
I started off the morning with about had 4 cups of Minneola juice, freshly squeezed! Then I went for a 20 minute run. Now, running isnt my favorite thing to do, but the weather was perfect and I had the motvation! When I came back, I showered and then had the water and meat of 1 thai coconut! Yum!!!!! Right now, I am at the library just foolin' around on the internet and thinking about the ripe pineapple waiting for me back at my apartment :)
It is amazing what an effect the sun has on a person's mood. Right now I feel carefree and relaxed, simply because the sun is out! I really hope it is a nice New England spring time...I've been thinking about strawberries lately! I get the BEST strawberries from a farm stand near my school. Strawberries have been cheap at the supermarket, but I'm holdin' out and waiting for the juicy, sweet local ones!
Recently, I have been in a really grouchy mood at work. I know it is partly conscious, but I also think my true feelings about my job are getting harder and harder to quell. The job isn't hard, most of the times it is boring, but that is actually the problem! I long to be challenged and doing something I'm interested in and being surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do! And people who are more open minded.... Sometimes I think I am copping out by not actively searching for another job, but the one I have now is flexible and sometimes I don't see the point since I will only be there for another 9 months....plus, there is slim pickings in the area since it is small and "rural". Who knows..for now I'm working on "grinning and bearing it" and trying to focus on the positives! Being posive is something I have struggled with, but it is a challenge I'm excited to tackle!
Well, I'm off...the tummy is growling and the pineapple's sweet smell can reach me all the way at the library ;)
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there,
Thank you so much for your comment. It means a lot to me that one of my posts impacted you.
I was also pretty greedy with my fruit at first. Now i know that i won't die if I skip out on a few bananas.
Today I saw a homeless man with a sign that said "Homeless - Hungry" and I gave him my lunch. I was reallllly hungry the rest of the day but I know that he was probably much hungrier than i was. =) It really made me feel good.
I remember a while ago you commented on my post about how raw food is cheap. I just made a new post about it too. Check it out!
Post a Comment