Hello again! Sorry for the delay...I swear once I have 24hr access to the internet I will be updating everyday!!
Raw eatin' has been going awesome! :) I feel great and really enjoy eating so simply. I am still working out grocery shopping, money and getting enough calories, but I am making great progress! The produce manager at the grocery store is so friendly and helpful! I'm pretty much known as "banana girl", ahaha
On Feb. 28 it was a my 21st birthday!! My boyfriend was so sweet and gave me money to buy what ever I wanted to eat for the day! My #1 choice was young thai coconuts because I was itching to try one...and let me tell you, I'm hooked! Love love love it! Young thai coconuts rank up there as a my favorite fruit now, followed closely by dates, pineapple and mango! Best thing ever was soaking medjool dates in the coconut water! Try it and you will be so happy! On a non-food related note, my boyfriend also got me a hemp purse I was lusting after!! Best guy ever!
Hmm, not much more to report. I will give a run-down of the eats for today though!
Breakfast: 1 pineapple and 4 bananas. Chopped up to make a yummy salad :)
Lunch/Snacks: 12 bananas
Dinner: Green Smoothie - 6 bananas, 2 handfuls spinach, 2 cups water
Yum Yum Yum :)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment