mmm I have been basking in the deliciousness of the dates these past days! I'm doing my best to ration them, though...its sooo hard though :)
nothing new on the food front...still eating 811 and lovin' it! I caved this weekend and bought blueberries and strawberries from the grocery store. I was trying to hold out until the farmer's market started selling them in the summer, but the prices were cheap and I looove strawberry/banana smoothies! I also made a delicious smoothie of 3 bananas, water/meat of one young thai coconut and large handful of blueberries! SO GOOD!!!!
I'm visiting my family this weekend and I'm bringing my vitamix so I can introduce them to green smoothies! They are bit apprehensive, but I'll show 'em how awesome they are! :)
Right now I'm on Spring break...it is not much of a break though because I am still working. Fortunately I got those dates to get me through ;)
Yesterday I went for a run(finally had some good weather!) and I felt great!! Unfortunately I have a nasty pain in the side of my leg that I always get the day after a run...I don't know if it muscle...I stretch every morning...
I bounced on the trampoline this morning...love that thing!
I wish I had more stuff to blog about, but alas, my life just isn't that interesting right now! haha
I was thinking about how awesome it would be set up a 811 meet-up somewhere in the middle of where everyone is from...everyone I've met so far seems so down-to-earth and such cool people I would like to surround myself with! Anyone game for something like that this summer?
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i would loooooove to meet up with a lot of the cool 811 people sometime. Hmmmm. We should plan something!
SOunds like you are doing great with 811. YAYYY!!!
oh yes, i'd also love to meet up with some 811 folks! we should plan something :)
-d
Post a Comment