Sunday, March 22, 2009

pomellos!

yum yum yum, my mom bought me two pomellos! After this post, I plan on digging into them for breakfast! :)
Feeling greaaaat! Little story: I used to hate running and would be weezing after 1 minute. WELL, the past 3 days I have gone running and couldn't stop! It was an amazing feeling, I felt so strong and awesome! I'm a bit pooped today, so I'm resting, but I can wait to go for another run this week!
This weekend my boyfriend and I visited my parents. I packed tonsss of yummy bananas, strawberries and dates! I also made my family a green smoothie and they loved it, even my wicked picky brothers! :) I made a yummy zucchini pasta with mango/tomato dressing and chopped avocado for dinner one night, SO GOOD!
I swear my eyes are lighter and brighter too!!!!!!! :)
I bought a case of champaigne mangoes from a fruit store down the street from my parents house!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED! Great pricesssss :) Now I have anther reason to visit my parents!

No comments: