Sunday, February 22, 2009

An Award

So thanks to Paulina at Eating As Nature Intended for nominating me for the Kreative Blogger Award!! I'm sad to admit that I don't know how to add links, ect...but I still want to share 7 things about myeself in the hopes that I will gain more readers and friends :)

1.I love my boyfriend! He is my one and only and always will be. We are so close and fit perfectly together. I feel very lucky to have met "the one" so soon in life and without the trials and tribulations of dating and breaking up.
2. I love fruit(obviously!) But I especially love pineapples and mangoes...dates rank up there too :)
3. I love sunlight..I know everyone does, but I will use any excuse to get outside and soak up some rays.
4. I love hiking! It is my favorite outdoor activity and even though I don't get to do it as much as I like, I always make an effort to get my butt outside and at least walk!
5. I love to travel. Studying abroad in Europe was one of the best decisions I ever made and I can't wait to travel more as the years go on. My boyfriend and I have a continuously growing list!
6. I love being lazy. Maybe it is not my best trait, but Im good at it and I love it. Life is too short to be always doing homework you have no interest in..haha!
7. I love reading blogs! They inspire me :)

So, today I bought a mini-trampolene because I have not been doing cardio for a long time because of the winter and I say I want to go running, but I know I won't stick with it because it isn't fun for me...but I really like the mini-trampolene! I can just bounce and bounce while watching tv and get a great cardio workout! Which is great because I know I need it. I highly recommend one to everyone out there who knoww the importance of working out!
As for eats, there hasn't been much yet, just 3 kiwis...but I plan on a salad with mango/tomato dressing and a smoothie for dinner.
By the way, I bought some chia seeds yesterday! I am excited to try them..I think I am going to make a porridge and add a tablespoon to a smoothie. I've heard great reviews about them and I can't wait to try!!

No comments: