1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE? The Chronicals of Narnia: Prince Caspian
2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING? The Omnivore's Dilema
3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Apples 2 Apples
4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? National Geographic
5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? right before it rains
6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? the ocean
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Worrying...I'm a worrywart
8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? What is the weather going to be like today...the sun better be out!!
9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Yuck
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? hmmm...most likely something oringal, but not too crazy
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D... travel and buy alot of food
12) DO U DRIVE FAST? trying to slow down because of gas prices
13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Of course!!
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Depends...I'm a scaredy cat if it is dark and I am alone
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? '95 Mazda 626, now I rock the minivan.
16) FAVOURITE DRINK? Water, water, water. Water has been my #1 choice for years.
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...hike every week
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Sometimes
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? hmm, never thought about it
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?Massachusetts and New Hampshire
21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? soccer, but I would rather be playing
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She seems like a very creative cook!
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Plastic containers with stuff
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?? possibly, might be nice to experience something different
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? I fuction best in the afternoon
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? I don't know how to answer this..ahh!
27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? In bed or I got for a walk
28) FAVOURITE PIE? Chocolate Cream Pie!! I still have to make a vegan one!
29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR? So Delicious Cookie Dough
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Don't know..haven't tagged anyone since I am unfamiliar with the process.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! You and I are so much alike!
Great post! We really like the Narnia movies, we LOVE Apples 2 Apples, we are definetely worry-warts, we love water, and we hate fast food. Haven't read Omnivore's Dilemma, but we've heard it's really good - let us know how it is!
Post a Comment