Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chocolate cake!

mmmm, i promised a picture of the decadent chocolate cake I made for my boyfriend! I'll be honest too, this was devoured by the two of us in two days. The strawberries were fresh from the farmstand and a perfect addition to the cake!
So, I have been riding my bike to work the past two weeks! Yay! I save money, the environment and hopefully my physique. Although, you have to be careful for angry drivers, namely irritated bees that don't watch where they are flying and crash into your lip and sting you! I was NOT a happy person...I'm petrified of bees and this was the second time I have been stung and the other time the bee landed on me too...so I have reason to be scared because these little buggers don't need a reason to sting me! haha
I made the Cashew Ginger Tofu from ED&BV for dinner last night and it was oh, so good! The sauce was perfect..it would be great as a dip for veggies too.

1 comment:

Rose said...

What a beautiful looking cake!

I'm also petrified of bees so I feel for you :( At least you're doing a good deed by riding your bike!