Friday, April 17, 2009

warm weather!

FINALLY, some beautiful spring weather! :) I am so excited for farmer's markets!!! I have been dreaming about cucumbers..I love them SO much and the local ones are cheap and superb!!
Everything is going swell here! I've eaten all my mangoes and enjoyed them in a very nice way! This here is a (blurry) picture of me and my favorite smoothie of the week: banana, mango, spinach! I had about 8-10 of these babies throughout the week! It was delicious!!! I'm glad I stuffed myself with spinach because I have such a hard time eating greens because I prefer the sweet, juicy fruit! :)

Fortunately, I still have some dates left and I bought a bunch of oranges the other day, which I loooove oranges!
I can't believe how quick time flies by...in less than a month my boyfriend will be graduating and I'll only have one semester left until my graduation!! SO EXCITED! I can't wait to be done with college. For me, it has been such a waste of time and money and I can't wait to start fresh with my new passion in 80/10/10 nutrition!
In a few days(April 23) it will be my 3 months of 80/10/10 and then the 25th will be 1 month with no overt fats! I feel GREAT! I love the simplicity of eating fruit and I love how light and airy a fruit meal makes me feel. I have so much patience and confidence with this way of eating. I trust my body so much more. Despite the fact that I still struggle with acne, I have patience AND confidence in my body that it will heal in TIME and that's okay if it takes months or years. My eyes though, they shine like never before! :)

Peace & fruity love to everyone!

No comments: