This is an Ugli Fruit and my short, but delicious journey with one :)
Poor guy...he's not THAT ugly!
Looks pretty sexy on the inside...
DELICIOUS! mmm, the sticker said it was a cross bewteen a tangelo and grapefruit. It was a mellow citrus flavor and not very sweet like an orange but not tart like a grapefruit.
So, remember the picture of my moutain of cantoloupe in the last post?...well, I'm currently on Day 2 of "cantaloupe island"! They are so delicious and I'm loving the water content...I feel so hydrated and light as a feather :) I will probably only go for 2-3 days because I only have 24 cantaloupe
Plus, I am visiting my parents this weekend and I went to the fruit store down the street and bought 64 champagne/ataulfo mangoes!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I got the guy down to .75 cents per mango and basically bought all the mangoes he had at the store, haha! LOVE THEM! :)
Unfortunately, it is another rainy and chilly weekend here in New England. blah. What I would do for a beauiful, sunny, 80 degree day!
No comments:
Post a Comment