Hey everyone, I know, I have been a very bad blogger lately. What happened was, my workplace is no longer allowing us to bring our laptops to work, so I have not been able to update with pictures, ect.
I will give you guys a brief update about some new foods I am trying(I like to try one new thing a week): fresh figs, dulse(seaweed), prunes, Peanut Butter & Co. sinfully delicious peanutbutters, fresh-squeezed orange juice and canary melons! Yum, yum yum! I also HIGHLY recommend banana icecream: freeze some bananas and then process them with a bit of water and you get soft serve icecream...ohmygod, this has been a godsend. I snatch up allllll the cheap, ripe bananas every week when I go shopping and then freeze them.
In un-food news, I finally found a chemical-free mascara!!! I was so excited because I am deathly afraid of chemicals in cosmetics, but I love wearing mascara! To boot, this mascara is only $12! A bargain since some online were $20-30.
Also, in effort to curb my shopping habits, I have decided that I am only going to buy clothes/shoes/accessories that are organic or eco-friendly! yay!
Also, my posting may become a bit sporatic because tomorrow is my last day of work and then I have a week before I leave for my study abroad in Vienna, Austria!!!!!!! Please don't abandon me though, I promise to comment and post as much as I can!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks to your remninder, I put some bananas in the freezer last night, because I forgot how much I lovefrozen bananas.
About the soymilk-- I put it in bubblewrap lol.
Wow have fun in Austria! That's a bummer that you can't bring your laptop to work anymore.
Post a Comment