A raw blueberry pie! The almonds cost me an arm and a leg, but they pie was yummy and a guilt free indulgence!
I have been loving the zucchini spelt muffins from ED&BV, they are such a great snack food...in fact, i'm snacking on one right now at work.
I recently tried raw kombucha and i actually really like it, it is a bonus that it has so many good-for-you enzymes!
3 comments:
It all look so good!
I know, the price of nuts are ridiculous - we buy ours in big bags at Costco, which seems to be a little cheaper than at the grocery store.
Oh my gosh, your zucchini is the HUGEST thing I've ever seen!
Haha I KNEW you'd like my post. In fact, I thought about you when I was writing it. I was even going to reference you, but I forgot to do so.
Post a Comment