Hello everyone! So, right now I am at this nice little internet cafe that has an all veggie menu, including vegan options! So nice! My boyfriend and I were so excited when we found it!! Here are some pictures of our recent meals there: The first picture is the one my boyfriend had, which was a hummus club with a strawberry/banana smoothie. The secondpicture picture is the meal I had: a "tuna" sandwhich made with tempeh and a yummy smoothie with acai berries! Both delicious meals, which is why we can't wait to go back!!
So, one of my favorite pasta fixin's is peanut pasta! I love, love peanut sauce! Today I made Dreena Burton's peanut sauce in preparation for the "Thai Chick-Un Pizza" and the sauce is amazing; I could lick it off a spoon!
Well, this is a short update because I am at the cafe and my laptop's battery exhausts fast...I'll be back with another updat on Tuesday when I am at work. Happy vegan eatin'!!
2 comments:
I had a strawberry-banana smoothie today, too... except I put a little bit of spinach in mine... and I LOVED it!
Thank you so much for inspiring me! You rock :o)
It's so awesome that you discovered a vegan eatery - I know in my town, it's the best feeling when I happen on a new place that actually has the word "vegan" on the menu! Sandwiches & smoothies sound like wonderful lunch components.
There are just so many recipes to try, but the Thai Chick-Un Pizza has always appealed to me. I love peanut sauce, too - I don't know if I can stray from my new favorite peanut sauce recipe from Vegan with a Vengeance, though. ;) Have a good Sunday, and I'll be reading again on Tues!
Post a Comment